Long Term Rental Program
Project Description & Background:
The Task Force was appointed by the Town Council in December 2021 and charged with developing a registration program for long-term (more than 30 days) rentals. The Town Council supports the 2019 Housing Policy Framework, which includes a strategy to ensure quality rental housing by developing a rental property maintenance licensing and inspection ordinance.
The Task Force will prepare a final report with specific recommendations to present to the Town Council for their consideration in June of 2022.
- Angela Chamberlain, Code Enforcement Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Bartlett, Fire Chief: email@example.com
- Long Term Rental Task Force Webpage
- Long Term Rental Task Force Agendas & Minutes
- Long Term Rental Task Force via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memo to Town Council September 23, 2021
- Task Force Roles and Responsibilities November 23, 2021
- LTR Task Force Remote Participation Policy February 3, 2022
- Rental Program Presentation February 3, 2022
- Polco Long-Term Rental Survey Results: Online Summary & Handwritten Submissions April 7, 2022