When do I need a Permit?
- New construction. New construction of buildings and structures.
- Alteration of a building, structure, or land, or parts thereof, including but not limited to:
- Change in size of windows or doors
- Repair of foundations
- Interior renovations; remodeling interior walls to create new rooms
- Enclosing open frame porch
- Installing skylights
- Erection of fences
- Construction of new steps
- Decks and sheds
- Creation of roads or driveways, adding fill
- Placement of signs; except temporary signs.
- Moving or demolition of structures
- Change of use
When don't I need a Permit?
- Siding a structure
- Replacing windows with new windows of the same size, in same location