Comprehensive Planning Committee
For more information on the current status of the 2035 Comprehensive Plan, visit our Comprehensive Plan webpage!
- The regular monthly meeting of the Comprehensive Planning Committee takes place on the second Wednesday of each month at 6 PM.
- This is a public meeting in the Council Chambers in the Municipal Building at 93 Cottage Street.
- The Committee will engage in the activities in preparation for a future session for public involvement. Members of the public may attend the meeting, observe and offer comment during one of the two the public comment periods.
- An agenda and packet for the meeting are available here.
- All meetings are hybrid and have a Zoom participation option. The Zoom link is below.
- You can watch the meetings on Town Hill Streams.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 6:00 PM — Comprehensive Planning Committee & Planning Board
This is a hybrid meeting. Members of the public can participate in-person or via Zoom webinar.
Zoom Webinar Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83816232173
- This will be a joint workshop with the Planning Board to continue discussing the land use goals, policies, and strategies of the 2007 Comprehensive Plan.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Comprehensive Planning Committee has adopted a policy allowing for remote participation, as allowed under state law. A copy of that policy is available here.
Contact the Comprehensive Planning Committee via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information for individual members is not provided, as anything sent to individual member(s) of the board and not all parties involved in the review of a particular application would constitute ex parte communication.