- Town Hall
- Boards & Committees
- Boards A - L
- Comprehensive Planning Committee
Comprehensive Planning Committee
- The regular monthly meeting of the Comprehensive Planning Committee takes place on the second Wednesday of each month at 6 PM.
- This is a public meeting in the Council Chambers in the Municipal Building at 93 Cottage Street.
- The Committee will engage in the activities in preparation for a future session for public involvement. Members of the public may attend the meeting, observe and offer comment during one of the two the public comment periods.
- An agenda and packet for the meeting are available here.
- You can watch the meetings on Town Hill Streams.
Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 6:00 PM — Comprehensive Planning Committee
This is a hybrid meeting. Members of the public can participate in-person or via this webinar link.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Link to external Comprehensive Plan page
The Comprehensive Planning Committee has adopted a policy allowing for remote participation, as allowed under state law. A copy of that policy is available here.
Contact the Comprehensive Planning Committee via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Sending an email to this address will go to all members of the committee listed above, as well as town staff members in the Planning and Code Enforcement office: Planning Director Michele Gagnon, Code Enforcement Officer Angela Chamberlain, Deputy Code Enforcement Officer Mike Gurtler, Staff Planner Cali Martinez, and Administrative Assistant Tammy DesJardin.
If the message relates to a particular application before the committee, that email will also be provided to the applicant. Any message sent to this email address is also considered a public record and may be subject to a request under the Maine Freedom of Access Act. Information that you wish to keep confidential should not be included in email correspondence to this address.
Contact information for individual members is not provided, as anything sent to individual member(s) of the board and not all parties involved in the review of a particular application would constitute ex parte communication.