In order to renew an existing liquor license or obtain a new one, the Town Clerk will require the following:
- On Premise License Application, completed and signed in blue ink with current financial information
- Corporate Supplemental form if applicable, completed and sign in blue ink
- On-Premise Diagram (Must clearly illustrate where liquor is being served and stored)
- current Personal Property Taxes of the licensee must be paid in full
- payment of the $54 local administrative fee (If a public hearing is required, the local administrative fee is $129 to cover advertising costs.)
All three forms may be found on the State's Website.
After review and signature by local law enforcement, the forms will be returned to the applicant for submission to the State.
Please visit the State's website
if you have other questions.