- All dogs age six months and older must be licensed annually per State statute.
- To purchase a license, a current and valid rabies certificate must accompany the request. Licenses may be purchased in person, by mail or online (online is live from mid-October thru January 31 only).
- All licenses expire December 31. The State grants the month of January as a grace period.
- The State imposed late fee is assessed February 1 per dog with NO exceptions.
- Licenses for the new year are available starting mid October.
- Spayed / Neutered - $6
- Male / Female - $11
- Nuisance Dog - $30
- Dangerous Dog - $100
Late Fees - imposed February 1 per dog with NO exceptions
- Spayed/Neutered or Male/Female - $25
- Nuisance Dog - $70
- Dangerous Dog - $150
Vets and Clinics
This link contains a list of many of the local area Vets