Elections - November
State of Maine Referendum Election and Bar Harbor Special Town Meeting
November 2, 2021
Polling Place: Municipal Building Auditorium, 93 Cottage St, 3rd floor
Polling Hours: 8 am to 8 pm
Ways to request an absentee ballot:
- Online using the State of Maine Absentee Ballot Request Service.
- By mail (voter may request for self only): Download the application and mail to Town Clerk's Office, 93 Cottage St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609.
- By phone (voter may request for self only). Call the Town Clerk's office at 207-288-4098.
- In person in the Town Clerk's office (voter may request for self and/or immediate family members).
Important Dates to Remember:
- Any voter registration applications submitted by mail must be received by close of business on Tuesday, October 12. Beginning Wednesday, October 13, voter registration must be in person showing proof of identity and proof of residency.
- Last day to request an absentee ballot or to vote by absentee ballot in the presence of the clerk is Thursday, October 28.
- All absentee ballots must be received by close of polls, 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 2.