New or Renewal Application
In order to renew an existing liquor license or obtain a new one, a business must complete an On Premise Liquor License Application, a Corporate Information for Business Entities form, and a Supplemental Application Form On-Premise Diagram. These three (3) documents must be signed in blue ink and returned to the Town Clerk's office along with payment of a local administration fee of $54. After a brief review by local law enforcement, the Application and Supplemental Information forms will be returned to the applicant for submission to the State.
If a public hearing is required, the administrative fee for the town is $129 to cover advertising costs.
In order to process a liquor license application, the Town Clerk will require:
- fully completed On Premise License Application signed in blue ink with current financial information
- fully completed Corporate Information for Business Entities form signed in blue ink
- fully completed Supplemental Application Form On-Premise Diagram (Must clearly illustrate where liquor is being served and stored)
- current Personal Property Taxes of the licensee must be paid in full
- payment of the local administrative fee ($54)
Other Questions or Additional Information
Please visit the State's website if you have other questions or required additional information.